With more than 18 million employer reviews worldwide, job seekers trust Company Pages to provide trustworthy and authentic information about potential employers. Encourage current employees to review your company to help your business stand out from other employers. With a claimed Company Page, you can respond to reviews, offering an opportunity to thank reviewers and reply to any comments they might have.
To respond to employer reviews:
- Click "Comment" near the bottom of the review.
- Type your response in the text box provided.
- Click "Add Comment" to publish your response.
Tips for responding to employer reviews:
- If you decide to respond to a review, do so in a timely manner.
- Keep things positive. Thank the reviewer for sharing their experience.
- Always be professional. Your responses are visible to everyone.
- Don’t try to respond to combative reviewers.
- Try and take the issue offline when possible.
- Ask employees to rate reviews as helpful/not helpful. Reviews rated "more helpful" are highlighted for job seekers.