To edit your job details:
- Visit employers.indeed.com and sign into your account
- Click "Jobs" at the top of the page
- Click “edit job” below the job title
- Click the “Edit” link next to any section you would like to alter
- After adjusting the details of the job, select “Update” in the bottom right-hand side
- Select “Confirm” in the bottom right-hand side’
It's easy to edit your jobs on Indeed by logging into your employer dashboard and going to the “Jobs” tab.
Things you may want to edit for better results:
Job Content. If you need more qualified candidates, try refining your title or adding details to your job description that make it clear what you need in an applicant.
Sponsored Job Budget. If you posted your job as a free listing and need more candidates, adding a Sponsored Job budget will make your listing easier for job seekers to find. Sponsored Jobs receive up to 5X more clicks than free listings.* If your job is already Sponsored, it may help to increase your budget if there is a lot of competition for the talent you need.
Application Questions. Based on the quality of applicants your listing attracts, you may want to add more application questions to ensure that candidates have the skills and experience you need.
*Source: Indeed data (worldwide)