Indeed’s International Headquarters is based in Dublin, Ireland and is governed by Irish Law. As such we may be required to apply VAT (Value Added Tax) to your purchases from Indeed Ireland Operations Limited.
1. Irish Employers:
All Irish Employers are required to pay Irish VAT. You will be subject to VAT at the current Irish standard rate, as required by Irish law.
2. Employers from Member States of the EU (excluding Ireland):
You will be asked to provide your VAT number. If you do not have a VAT number you will be asked to confirm if you are ‘in business’ or not.
- If you are located in the EU (excluding Ireland) and you are advertising for business purposes we won’t add VAT to the cost of your purchases. Instead you may be responsible for self-assessing your VAT obligations at the applicable rate in the country in which you are doing business. Indeed is not able to provide tax advice so please contact your advisor / local tax authority for further information on the self-assessment process.
- If you are located in the EU (excluding Ireland) and you are not advertising for business purposes we will add VAT to the cost of your purchase at the rate applicable in the country in which you are doing business.
3. Employers from outside the EU:
Employers from outside the EU are not subject to VAT and the VAT field will not be visible in your account.
To add your VAT number:
- Visit employers.indeed.com and log in to your account
- Select Billing Information from the drop-down menu (top right of screen)
- Enter your VAT ID in the appropriate field and click "Continue" to update your account
TIP: In your "Billing Summary", please note that "Charges" exclude VAT and "Payments/Credits" are inclusive of VAT.