Apply form URL is an Indeed feature that allows you to post jobs directly on Indeed and have job seekers apply through an apply process hosted on your website. This is a great option if you want to post jobs directly on Indeed, but need to manage applicants through a pre-existing application specific to your company.
Benefits of using Apply form URL:
- Employers can take advantage of Indeed’s job posting platform, while still having applicants tracked through internal systems.
- Employers have access to impression and click performance metrics available in the performance report.
- Apply form URL gives employers the ability to post one job with multiple locations using one budget.
To post a job with Apply form URL if you already have an Indeed account:
- Visit employers.indeed.com and sign in to your account
- Click “Post a job” in the upper right-hand corner of the page
- Select “Apply with URL” under the “Application settings” section
- Insert the application form link under the “Where should job seekers be sent to apply for this job?” field
- Continue following the prompts to post your job
In order to use Apply form URL, you must have an Indeed employer account and this feature must be enabled by an Indeed representative, in addition to a few other key requirements. If you are interested in learning more about Apply form URL, please contact us to get started.