Multi-location tool allows employers to post one job with multiple locations using Indeed’s Apply form URL feature. In order to use multi-location tool, employers must have an Indeed account, be posting jobs directly on Indeed, and both Apply form URL and multi-location tool need to be enabled in the account.
To confirm whether Apply form URL or multi-location tool have been enabled in your account, please contact us and an Indeed representative will assist.
To post a job with multiple locations:
- Visit employers.indeed.com and sign in to your account
- Click “Post a job” in the upper right-hand corner of the page
- Follow the prompts to post your job and make sure that you select “Apply form URL” on the Application settings screen. Initially, you will need to set the location of your job for one location.
Once you have your job saved to your account, follow the steps to edit your job. Here are the areas of focus to set multiple locations for your job:
- Click “Post in multiple locations” next to the location field
- List a different location per line until all desired locations have been added
- Click “Confirm”
- Click “Save job” to complete the process
Employers using the multi-location tool can:
- Add and remove locations from the edit screen
- Use one budget for all locations
Employers using the multi-location tool cannot:
- Select locations across multiple countries
- Track performance metrics for individual locations