Your Indeed billing cycle begins once the credit card you provide is approved. An initial hold may be placed on a new credit card for $1.00 (or equivalent amount for your local currency), based on your issuing bank's requirements. Typically, this clears within three business days. You can only provide one credit card per account.
Typical Billing Cycle:
Your balance is the total cost accrued for all Sponsored Jobs posted to your account.
- Charges will be immediately processed once you reach $25 (or 25€, CHF 25, £15 or ¥ 4000) and again at each $500 increment (or 500€, CHF 500, £500, or ¥ 40000)
- Any outstanding balance will be processed on the first day of the following month
In addition to USD, Indeed also supports the following currencies: EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, CHF, INR, SGD, BRL and JPY
To update the credit card on your account:
- Visit Indeed.com and click the Employer link at the top of the page, then sign in
- In the upper right-hand corner click on your email
- Navigate to Billing Information