Your Indeed billing cycle begins once the credit card you provide is approved. An initial hold may be placed on a new credit card for $1.00, based on your issuing bank's requirements. Typically, this clears within three business days. You can only provide one credit card per account.
Typical Billing Cycle:
Your balance is the total cost accrued for all Sponsored Jobs posted to your account and contacted CVs.
- Charges will be immediately processed once you reach $25 (or 25€, CHF 25, £15 or ¥ 4000) and again at each $500 increment (or 500€, CHF 500, £500, or ¥ 40000)
- Any outstanding balance will be processed on the first day of the following month
In addition to USD, Indeed also supports the following currencies: EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, CHF, INR, SGD, BRL and JPY
To update the credit card on your account:
- Visit nz.indeed.com and click the Employer link at the top of the page, then sign in
- In the upper right-hand corner click on your email
- Navigate to Billing Information
For more information, please call us.