Rejection letters allow you to notify candidates that they are no longer being considered for a position. To send a rejection letter:
- Move a candidate into the “Rejected” status. You can do this by either:
- changing their status to “Rejected”
- clicking the “Reject” option.
- Once rejected, if they have not been sent a rejection letter you will see a button that says “Compose a rejection letter”.
- Compose rejection letter
- For help using placeholders, please see our How to use message placeholders article!
- Select Send.
The template that you compose will be saved so you can use it for subsequent sends. If you have any questions, please contact us.