App-based companies must adhere to the following guidelines:
App-based Job Guidelines:
- Non-corporate positions require sponsorship for visibility on the site.
- Jobs must not attempt to manipulate search results to gain higher visibility.
- We strongly discourage any actions taken to have jobs appear in search results that are not directly in line with the job seeker’s search. Doing so may result in the removal of jobs from the site.
- We do not allow jobs in locations where demand is so low that the job seeker cannot reliably obtain consistent work.
- We do not allow jobs in locations where an app is not currently operational.
App-based Gig Requirements:
- An app-based gig is an on-demand service where job seekers are connected to work in real-time through a mobile application.
- An app-based gig requires a mobile platform to be the sole distributor of job duties.
- App-based gigs have flexible schedules. The job seeker may have the option to choose when and how often they work.