Conversion Tracker is a unique java script code (pixel) that counts completed applications resulting from clicks on your Sponsored Jobs on Indeed.com. Knowing the number of applicants you receive from Indeed makes it easy to evaluate and compare the effectiveness of your Sponsored Jobs.
What data does Conversion Tracker capture?
- Conversion Tracker captures real-time data for applications submitted as a result of clicking on your Sponsored Jobs on Indeed.com.
- There is no individual or personal data captured from the applicants applying- it simply tracks that a conversion occurred.
How do I implement the Conversion Tracker code?
- Indeed will provide you with a unique java script code. Please contact us to obtain this information.
- This code should be added to the page on your website that displays after a candidate submits a completed application.
Do I need to take any action once Conversion Tracker is installed?
- Conversion Tracker will automatically begin logging applications from your Indeed Sponsored Jobs.
- Once installed, please notify Indeed so we can confirm the code is tracking applications properly.
Want to learn all there is to know about tracking your job applicants on Indeed? Check out Indeed Academy, your free training resource for hiring on Indeed.