To gauge the effectiveness of your Sponsored Job on Indeed, we provide a performance report in your Indeed account.
To view your performance report:
1. Visit employers.indeed.com and log in
2. Click "Jobs" at the top of the page
3. Click on "performance report" near the bottom of the Jobs tab
4. Select from the drop down which Sponsored Job you would like to review
5. Change the date range on the left-hand side of the page to reflect previous metrics
Clicks: The number of times a job seeker clicks on your Sponsored Job to view the complete job details
Impressions: The number of times your Sponsored Job is seen in the search results
CTR (Click Through Rate): The ratio of impressions to clicks
Cost/Click (Cost per Click): The cost you incur for each click you receive on average
Cost: The cost you have accrued for your Sponsored Job
Applies: The number of job seekers who applied to your Sponsored Job
Apply Rate: The percentage of job seekers who apply after clicking on your Sponsored Job
Cost/Apply (Cost per Apply): Your cost divided by the number of applies
Want to learn all there is to know about managing your jobs on Indeed? Check out Indeed Academy, your free training resource for hiring on Indeed.