You have the ability to reach out to job seekers through Indeed Resume. Once you have found resumes that suit your hiring needs, you will contact the job seeker. The job seeker’s resume will be locked for 30 days to allow them ample time to evaluate and respond to your inquiry. If you receive a response from the job seeker, you will have access to view the job seeker's full contact information for continued correspondence.
To contact a job seeker using Indeed Resume:
- Visit Indeed Resume
- Conduct a search for what skill set you are looking for (previous job titles) and location of the job seeker(s) that you would prefer
- Click "View Full Resume" on the right hand side of the page
- Fill in your name, company, message, title of job opening and job description
- Click "Send Email" at the bottom of the page
- Click "Contacted Resumes" on the bottom of the Indeed Resume home page to view all of the resumes you have contacted previously.
Note: Some resumes will not show the job seeker’s name. If the job seeker’s name is not shown, this information will be revealed after you receive a response.
To ensure you get an ideal response rate when contacting candidates, create an effective message. An effective message is considered as a message that relays why your job opportunity is relevant to the job seekers experience
Want training on how you can search for greatness with Indeed Resume? Indeed Academy is your free, on-demand training resource for hiring on Indeed.