To get candidates’ attention, you need to show them why your job opportunity is relevant to their experience. Here are some tips to improve response rates when contacting candidates on Indeed Resume.
Writing an effective message:
- Do not send vague or generic messages. An effective message includes your name, title and company.
- Personalize your message by acknowledging key aspects of the job seeker’s resume that may make them a great fit for the job.
- Present the opportunity by being clear and concise about the job opportunity you are presenting. If available, provide a link to the job description that you have posted on Indeed’s site.
- Use the candidate’s name in your message that is on their resume.
- Use the “Title of Job Opening” field to inform the candidate the title of the role.
- The “Job Description” field should incorporate the responsibilities and qualifications of the open position.
- By having a detailed job title and job description, you give candidates the ability to learn more about the opportunity upfront.
Want to learn more about how to create compelling candidate experiences? Indeed Academy is your free, on-demand training resource for hiring on Indeed.