Indeed’s European Headquarters is based in Dublin, Ireland and is governed by Irish Law. As such we are required to apply a VAT (Value Added Tax) charge to all advertising costs.
- Irish Advertisers are required to pay VAT and you must enter a valid VAT number on your account
- Advertisers from Member States of the European Union are charged 0% VAT, provided you enter a valid VAT number on your account
- Advertisers from outside the European Union are not subject to VAT and the VAT field will not be visible in your account
Please ensure you are charged the correct VAT amount on the clicks received to your Sponsored Ad/Campaign by adding your company VAT number to your Indeed account where applicable.
To add your VAT number:
- Visit employers.indeed.com and log in to your account
- Select Billing Information from the drop-down menu (top right of screen)
- Enter your VAT ID in the appropriate field and click "Continue" to update your account
TIP: In your Billing Summary, please note that advertising charges exclude VAT and payments are inclusive of VAT.