There are a few reasons why your new job may not initially appear in the search results, including failure to adhere to our job posting guidelines. Even if your job appeared in the search results initially, it can still stop being displayed later. Below are some reasons why your jobs may not appear:
Your job is set to be sponsored, but there is not a credit card on file.
- To fix this, login and upload a credit card to your account.
Your job is paused or closed.
- To fix this, change the status of your job to open.
Your account is under review.
- Search Quality can review an account at anytime. Contact us to speak to an Account Specialist.
You need to verify your email.
- An email address must be verified to complete setting up an account. Login to send yourself the verification email.
You need to supply proof of identity.
- Your account is in review and you need to supply additional information. You can provide proof of identity by verifying your account with LinkedIn or Facebook.
Your job has reduced visibility due to a possible violation of our job posting best practices.
- Contact us to speak to an Account Specialist.
Your browser cookies are preventing the job from appearing.
- If you keep searching for your job and do not click on it, the Indeed search algorithm assumes the job was not relevant and stops showing it.
Your sponsored job has reached its budgeted daily limit.
- If your job receives enough clicks in a day to reach its daily limit, it will not show up until the budget is reset the following day. If you have questions regarding optimal budgeting, contact your Account Executive.
Jobs that do not meet Indeed standards may be subject to review and require additional information. Listings that prove misleading, compromise the job seeker experience or those which we are not convinced represent a “real” job may be removed from search results altogether. Please note: Indeed may reject or remove any job and may disable any Company's account, for any or no reason. We cannot give every reason why a job or a company may be removed, and we always retain the right to remove any job, organic or sponsored, if we feel it is in our interest or our users’ interest.
If your job is still not shown and you have questions, please contact us to speak to an account specialist.