With your Indeed Company Page, you can tell your company’s story to millions of job seekers for free. Complete with employer reviews, jobs, salary information and photos, your Company Page gives job seekers a closer look at your company before they apply.
Every employer with jobs on Indeed automatically has a Company Page. All the features of Company Pages are free, and employers with claimed pages can customize their pages and respond to reviews. By claiming and updating your page, you can use it to build your employer brand on Indeed and attract the best candidates.
To claim your free Company Page if you don’t have an employer account:
- Visit indeed.com/hire/company-pages and search for your Company Page.
- On the right side of your page, click “Claim this Company Page.”
- Click “Claim” on the following page.
If you have an employer account and have jobs on Indeed, your Company Page should already be claimed.
To access your free Company Page through your employer account:
- Visit indeed.com/hire and log in.
- Click on your email address in the top right-hand corner.
- Select "Billing" in the drop-down menu.
- Click your email again to select "Billing History."
- Select the "Company Page" tab below the Indeed logo in the upper left-hand corner.
Looking for more training on managing your employer brand on Indeed? Check out our free Indeed Academy course, "Building Your Brand on Indeed."