How to Add Users
Employers have the ability to connect their Indeed employer account with up to 10,000 user accounts within an organization. This allows co-workers, fellow recruiters or hiring managers access to the account with their own email addresses.
To add new users to the employer account:
- Login to your Indeed Employer Account.
- Click on your email address in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on "Users” to navigate to the Users page. From here, all users connected to an account can view other users who have access, their level of access, as well as invite new users.
- Click the "Invite User" button.
- Enter the email addresses of the users you’d like to add. All email addresses that you link are required to have an Indeed account. If the email address you link does not have an account with Indeed, the user will be prompted to create one.
- Select the roles you want to assign to the new users (see below for details about roles and permissions).
- Click “Send Invitation.”
- The email addresses you entered will receive an email invitation to join the account. This may take 5-10 minutes to send. You can see sent invites in the “Pending Requests” tab.
- Once the user opens the email and accepts your invitation, their email will appear in the "Users" list. You can edit each user's permissions, or remove them from the account on this page.
Available Roles and Permissions
|Unlimited access to account||✔|
|Invite and manage other users||✔|
|Post and edit jobs||✔||✔|
|View, manage and contact candidates||✔||✔|
|Send messages to candidates via Indeed and schedule interviews||✔||✔|
|View/edit billing history and invoices||✔||✔|
|Pause, open and close jobs||✔||✔|
|Add and remove job budget||✔||✔|
|Use assigned Resume subscription to search and contact candidates||✔|