Linking users to your Indeed employer account allows you to add up to 1,000 co-workers, recruiters or hiring managers by email address and designate roles and permissions for each user.
To link a user to your account and assign permissions:
- Visit www.indeed.com/hire and log in.
- Once logged in, click Users from the menu in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click Invite User on the right-hand side to add new users.
- Select the role you would like to assign each new user. (See below for permission details.)
- All email addresses that you link are required to have an Indeed account. If the email address you link does not have an account with Indeed, the user will be prompted to create one.
- This will send an email to the email addresses you specified inviting your colleagues to use your Indeed account. This email may take 5-10 minutes to send.
- You will be able to see sent invites in the Pending Requests tab.
|Unlimited access to account||✔|
|Invite and manage other users||✔|
|Post and edit jobs||✔||✔|
|View, manage and contact candidates||✔||✔|
|Send messages to candidates via Indeed and schedule interviews||✔||✔|
|View/edit billing history and invoices||✔||✔|
|Pause, open and close jobs||✔||✔|
|Add and remove job budget||✔||✔|