Do I need to fill out tax information even if I live in a country outside of the U.S.?

If you are not a U.S. citizen, U.S. resident alien, U.S. corporation, or a U.S. partnership, you must indicate this by clicking “edit” on the tax section of the “My Account” tab within your Publisher account.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Powered by Zendesk