Apply URL, or Apply On Your Website is an Indeed feature that allows you to post jobs directly on Indeed and have job seekers apply through an apply process hosted on your website. This is a great option if you want to post jobs directly on Indeed, but need applicants to apply through your company’s website.
Benefits of using Apply URL:
- You can take advantage of Indeed’s job posting platform, while still having applicants tracked through the employer’s internal systems.
- Employers have access to performance metrics available in the performance report
- Apply URL gives employers the ability to post one job with multiple locations using one budget.
To post a job with Apply URL if you have already have an Indeed account:
- Visit employers.indeed.com and sign into your account
- Click “Post a job” in the upper right-hand corner of the page
- Click “Change to apply url” next to the “Email applications to” field
- Insert the application form link under the “Send job seekers to this apply form URL” field
- Click “Save Job” to finish the process
In order to use Apply URL, you must have an Indeed employer account and this feature must be enabled by an Indeed representative, in addition to a few other key requirements. If you are interested in learning more about Apply URL, please contact us or call us at 1-800-475-4361 Monday - Friday 8 A.M. to 8 P.M. to get started.