Multi-location tool allows employers to post one job with multiple locations using Indeed’s Apply URL feature. In order to use multi-location tool, employers must have an Indeed account, and both Apply URL and multi-location tool need to be enabled in the account.
To confirm if Apply URL or multi-location tool have been enabled in your account, please contact us or call us at 1-800-475-4361 and an Indeed representative can assist.
To post a job with multiple locations:
- Visit employers.indeed.com and sign into your account
- Click “Post a job” in the upper right-hand corner of the page
- Click “Post in multiple locations” next to the location field
- List a different location per line until all desired locations have been added
- Click “Confirm”
- Click “Save Job” to complete the process
Employers using the multi-location tool can:
- Add and remove locations from the edit screen
- Use one budget for all locations
Employers using the multi-location tool cannot:
- Select locations across multiple countries
- Track performance metrics for individual locations