Multi-location tool allows employers to post one job with multiple locations using Indeed’s Apply URL feature. In order to use multi-location tool, employers must have an Indeed account, be posting jobs directly on Indeed, and both Apply URL and multi-location tool need to be enabled in the account.
To confirm if Apply URL or multi-location tool have been enabled in your account, please contact us or call us at 1-800-475-4361 and an Indeed representative can assist.
To post a job with multiple locations:
- Visit employers.indeed.com and sign into your account
- Click “Post a job” in the upper right-hand corner of the page
- Follow the prompts to post your job, being sure to select “Apply from URL” on the Application Settings screen. Initially you will need to set the location of your job for 1 location.
Once you have your job saved to your account, follow the steps to edit your job. Here are the areas of focus to set multiple locations for your job:
- Click “Post in multiple locations” next to the location field
- List a different location per line until all desired locations have been added
- Click “Confirm”
- Click “Save Job” to complete the process
Employers using the multi-location tool can:
- Add and remove locations from the edit screen
- Use one budget for all locations
Employers using the multi-location tool cannot:
- Select locations across multiple countries
- Track performance metrics for individual locations
Want to learn all there is to know about managing your jobs on Indeed? Check out Indeed Academy, your free training resource for hiring on Indeed.