Apply URL is an Indeed solution that allows employers to post jobs directly on Indeed and have job seekers apply through an apply process hosted on an employer website. This is a great solution for employers whose jobs are not easily indexable, but require the use of an external or pre-existing application specific to your company.
Job Inclusion Guidelines:
- URL leads directly to either an application process or a job description page that includes a direct link to the application process.
- URL leads to a log in or sign up page and then immediately directs the jobseeker to the application process or job description page.
- Job and application meet general search quality guidelines.
- Employers roles are not easily indexable and there is a clear business need for Apply URL.
- Tracking must be installed to identify traffic from Indeed.
- Generic, generalized, or non-specific applications may require sponsorship.
In order to use Apply URL, you must have an Indeed employer account and this feature must be enabled by an Indeed representative, in addition to the requirements above. If you think you are a good candidate for Apply URL, please contact us.
To post a job with Apply URL after your account is enabled by an Indeed Representative:
- Visit employers.indeed.com and sign into your account
- Click “Post a job” in the upper right-hand corner of the page
- Select “Apply with URL” under the “Application Settings” section
- Insert the application form link under the “Where should job seekers be sent to apply for this job?” field
- Continue following the prompts to post your job"
Jobs that do not meet Indeed standards may be subject to review and require additional information from the hiring company. Listings that prove misleading, compromise the job seeker experience or those which we are not convinced represent a “real” job may be removed from search results altogether. Please note: Indeed may reject or remove any job and may disable any Company's account, for any or no reason. We cannot give every reason why a job or a company may be removed, and we always retain the right to remove any job, organic or sponsored, if we feel it is in our interest or our users’ interest.