Featured Employers will be able to earn Indeed Resume Rewards based on their Sponsored Job spend. Indeed Resume Rewards can be used to buy Resume subscriptions and additional contacts. Resume subscriptions will default to renew monthly using Resume Rewards if they are available within the account.
How to Use Resume Rewards:
- Go to indeed.com/resume and sign in
- Click on your email in the upper right-hand corner and select "Subscription Management"
- Select the blue "Purchase More Subscriptions" button on the right-hand side
- Select what type of Subscription you would like (Professional or Standard)
- Select whether you prefer to pay monthly or annually
- Enter how many Subscriptions you wish to purchase in the text box
- Review billing details
- If “Resume Rewards” are available, they will populate under “Payment Methods”. Check the box to use the percentage that can be added.
- Select "Place Order"
Featured Employer is awarded at Indeed’s sole discretion. The ability to receive Featured Employer, generally, is a function of both the number of open jobs at your company and how much you spend. The Featured Employer program may be changed or removed by Indeed at any time, at Indeed’s sole discretion. Reach out to your Indeed Account Executive to learn more about the spending criteria to qualify for Featured Employer or contact our support team.