How to pause or close your Sponsored Job:
- Visit employers.indeed.com and sign in to your account.
- Go to the Jobs tab.
- Find the row with the job you would like to stop.
- Select the Open status of the job on the right-hand side of the page.
- Select Pause or Close in the drop-down.
For Sponsored Jobs, any outstanding balance will be processed on the first day of the following month. You will not accrue charges for jobs once they are Paused or Closed.
How to cancel your Resume subscription:
- Go to indeed.com/resume and sign in
- Click on your email in the upper right-hand corner and select "Subscription Management"
- On the right-hand side of the list of Subscriptions, select "More"
- Select "Cancel Subscription" from the drop-down
- Select "I'm sure, cancel Subscription"
Any active Resume subscription can be canceled. Subscriptions that are canceled can continue to be used until your next billing date. Annual subscriptions will continue to be active for the full year they were purchased for. On the subscription renewal date, the subscription will become inactive.