To view your invoices:
- Visit employers.indeed.com and Sign In to your account.
- Click on your email address in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Billing Summary in the drop-down menu.
- Review the Most Recent Payment section, which will show charges from the current month.
- Click on the Invoice Number to see the details and print a copy. This link will be available after a payment has been processed.
If there are any unpaid invoices or balances, this will show in the top left part of the page.
You can view a breakdown of the charges that accrued on your Indeed account in your performance report. To access your performance report:
- Visit www.indeed.com/hire and sign into your account in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click on the Jobs tab, found between Overview and Candidates.
- Below the list of your job postings, click on the ‘performance report’ link.
- On the right-hand side of the page, you can select the desired date range.
To view a breakdown of charges for each job in your account, please click the drop-down menu showing ‘All Jobs (one row per day)’ and select ‘All Jobs (one row per job).’