To edit your job:
- Visit employers.indeed.com, or navigate to the Indeed Employer app and Sign in to your account.
- Tap on the ••• next to the job you would like to edit.
- Tap Edit job details in the menu.
- Select the pencil icon link next to any section you would like to alter.
- After making changes, tap Update at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the following screen and tap Confirm.
Things you may want to edit for better results:
- Job content: If you need more qualified candidates, try refining your title or adding details to your job description that make your requirements clear to job seekers.
- Sponsored Job budget: If you posted your job for free and need more candidates, adding a Sponsored Job budget will make your post easier for job seekers to find. Sponsored Jobs receive up to 3X more applications than free posts.* If your job is already sponsored, it may help to increase your budget if there is a lot of competition for the talent you need in your area.
- Screener questions: Based on the quality of applicants your post attracts, you may want to add screener questions to ensure that candidates have the skills and experience you need.
*Indeed data (US)