Indeed Resume is an open search engine that allows you to search through a pool of resumes for top talent and contact job seekers directly about a role they may be qualified for. To begin contacting job seekers you will need to purchase a subscription. Resume subscriptions provide you with a set number of contacts each month depending on the package you select.
How to search resumes:
- Go to indeed.com/resume
- Enter the skill sets, previous job titles, and location that you are looking to hire in the “What” and “Where” boxes.
- Ex: Auto Technicians in Toronto, ON
- Select “Find Resumes” and search through the pool of candidates.
- After completing the steps above, use the left-hand sidebar to filter the results further. Refinements include:
- Last Updated
- Years of Work Experience
- Job titles
- Indeed supports boolean searching and search operators with the advanced search page.
We have additional resources to help you manage your subscriptions, create effective messages and understand the do's and don'ts of contacting job seekers to help you get contact credits for responses! If you have further questions please contact our support team.
Resume Subscriptions are not required in Argentina, Belgium, Colombia, Singapore, and South Africa.