Message templates are a great tool if you want to contact multiple candidates with the same information. It's an easy way to invite multiple candidates to a phone screening, interview, or send multiple candidates rejection letters.
Looking for how to edit message placeholders? Go here.
You can edit message templates for jobs posted directly on Indeed by following these steps:
1. Visit employers.indeed.com and log in.
2. Click "Candidates" at the top of the page.
3. Navigate to the candidate you wish to contact and select Send Message.
|4. Under New Message, click on the template you wish to use/edit.|
|5. Edit the message accordingly then click on Save template under the message box. This will populate a box that says "Template name".|
6. To save, enter the name of an existing template in the “Template name” field.
7. Once the message is sent, the edited templates will be saved.
To learn more about managing communication with candidates, visit our article Communicating with Candidates.